Hadrian’s Wall Trek
July 6 @ 8:00 am - July 8 @ 5:00 pm£75
Follow in the footsteps of the Roman legions on this fantastic weekend trekking challenge as we trek from Lanercost Priory to Brocolitia. Trekking 25 miles along the most remarkable Roman monument in the country, Hadrian’s Wall, our route encompasses breathtaking views and fascinating ruins with the picturesque Northumberland countryside providing stunning backdrops from start to finish. Join us and conquer the wall on this classic trekking challenge!
• Tented accommodation on day 1 and day 2
• Meals starting from dinner day 1 through to lunch on day 3
• Transfers as stated in itinerary
• Tents and camping fees (participants must bring their own sleeping bag and mattress)
• Qualified Global Adventure Challenges Event Crew and Mountain Leaders
• Vehicle/s for backup and support
For more information click here for brochure.
To book your place click here
£75 registration fee, £510 minimum sponsorship