By fundraising for Inter Care, you will be helping us provide vital medical aid to some of the most disadvantaged people in Africa.
Whether you are planning to jump out of a plane, take to your bike, scale a mountain or organise a quiz or film night, there are lots of ways to raise money for our work!
Do Your Own Fundraising
We’ve got lots of quick and easy ideas, as well as fun things you can do at work or with friends. So download our fundraising pack for a host of useful ideas and materials here.
Alternatively, you can collect recyclable items for Inter Care, to help raise vital funds. Such as;
- Jewellery (Gold, Silver, watches and Costume)
- Printer Cartridges (Yes please to: HP, Brother, OKI, Kodak, Canon, Dell, Lex, Samsung. No thank you to: remanufactured or refillable)
- Mobile Phones (Chargers and boxes not required)
- Electronic items / Gadgets (Including broken and damaged; Cameras, Laptops, Video Cameras, Sat Navs, Game consoles and Tablets)
- Currency and coins – banknotes and coins (Any currency UK or foreign of any age. Even outdated/unchangeable currency).
Should you collect these items please contact Charlotte to arrange collection or to receive your Freepost envelope.
Sponsored Challenges – Take part in the challenge of a life time
Have you wanted to climb the 3 peaks UK, walk Hadrian’s Wall, dog sledge across Lapland or cycle London to Paris and be at the finish line of the Tour de France?
Looking for a challenge of a life time such as climbing, cycling or dog sledding. Inter Care has partnered with Global Adventures who have ‘the challenge’ for you. With food, travel and support staff during your challenge all arranged before hand, what’s stopping you?!
If you are interested in any of our sponsored challenges, please call 0116 269 5925 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with all the information you need.