Whether you are planning to jump out of a plane, take to your bike, scale a mountain or organise a quiz or film night, there are lots of ways to raise money for our work!
Do Your Own Fundraising
We’ve got lots of quick and easy ideas, as well as fun things you can do at work or with friends. So download our fundraising pack for a host of useful ideas and materials here.
Alternatively, you can collect recyclable items for Inter Care, to help raise vital funds. Such as;
- Jewellery (Gold, Silver, watches and Costume)
- Printer Cartridges We can accept the following branded makes (cannot accept toner cartridges):
- Brother Inkjets
- Canon Inkjets
- Dell Inkjets
- Epson Inkjets
- Frama Matrix Inkjets
- HP Inkjets
- HP Instant Ink Inkjets
- HP Intro Inkjets
- Lexmark Inkjets
- Neopost Inkjets
- Samsung Inkjets
- Mobile Phones (Chargers and boxes not required)
- Electronic items / Gadgets (Including broken and damaged; Cameras, Video Cameras, Sat Navs, Game consoles and Tablets)
- Currency and coins – banknotes and coins (Any currency UK or foreign of any age. Even outdated/unchangeable currency).
Should you collect these items please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange collection or to receive your Freepost envelope.