Sadly, we do not have any current opportunities to volunteer at our premises in Syston, Leicester.
However, we do require community champion support.
Inter Care is looking for enthusiastic volunteers who are passionate about our work providing vital medical aid to some of the poorest people in Africa. As an Inter Care Community Champion, you will help raise awareness and funds for Inter Care’s work in your local area, while being involved in activities that are both rewarding and fun.
What will I do as an Inter Care Community Champion?
Here are some suggestions:
- Organise a fundraising event; from a coffee morning to a quiz night, a dinner party to a cake sale – the opportunities are endless!
- Set up a small fundraising group or committee with friends, family or colleagues
- Give short talks or presentations to groups in your area about the work and aims of Inter Care
- Hold or help our at a supermarket collection in your local area
- Research local charity of the year or fundraising opportunities
- Source auction or raffle prizes for our fundraising events
- Take part in one of our organised event to raise funds for Inter Care
We do not expect every Champion to do all of the above; by being involved in just one or two activities you can really make a difference. The level of your involvement is completely up to you. And don’t forget we are here to support you with advice and fundraising/promotional materials.
So go on, become a Champion today. Your support will help us provide vital medical aid to some of the most vulnerable people in Africa.